"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Neiman-Marcus Brownies

I wish I had taken a picture of this delicious dessert, but we ate them all before I could pull my camera out :)

1 pk of your preferred cake mix (I like using Butter Pecan, but Chocolate is really good too)
3 Large Eggs, divided
1 cup butter, melted and divided
1 pk of powdered sugar (1 lb box)
1 8 oz package of cream cheese
Chopped pecans
Chocolate chips (optional)

* Beat cake mix, 1 egg, and 1/2 cup melted butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until blended. Press batter into a lightly greased 9X12 pan. (This mixture will be very sticky and hard to spread into pan.)

* Beat remaining 2 eggs, remaining 1/2 cup melted butter, powdered sugar, and cream cheese until creamy. Pour mixture over cake mix crust. Sprinkle with pecans (and chocolate chips if you want).

* Bake at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes.

*Let cool and cut into squares.

Yields 2 dozen

TO DIE FOR!!!!

No comments: