"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Round 2 of Shots

Ginger went for round 2 of her immunization shots today, and she did soooo good! She cried when the nurse gave her the shots but then stopped as soon as she was picked up. Plus, I think the bottle I had ready soothed her...no idea where she gets that from :) Here are her newest stats:

Weight: 14 lbs, 8 oz
Length: 23 in
Head circumference: 16 in

I believe she was in the 50th-75th percentile on everything. Mrs. Beth said that she is a very healthy baby and was impressed that Ginger didn't cry when she checked her hip bones. Mama's big girl!! :) She also said that she was, and I quote, "More advanced for her age." But I'm not bragging...just being factual :)

Here are pictures from our fun day:

Ginger with Mrs. Beth. This was after the hip-bone check-up. She's cool!



Right before shots...poor girl didn't know what was about to take place.
No pictures of the shots because I was getting her a bottle. Note: I did not take her for her visit naked! They undressed her to check her from head to toe.


Ginger and Daddy at his office after our doctor visit.
(Can you say, "Proud Papa"?)


Ginger and Bella. We met at Veronica's Bakery in Greenwood...de-lish!!! She is staying the night with Papa and Bella, and I'm heading that way tomorrow for Mamaw's birthday party. I love seeing my family!!!

No comments: