"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Friday, April 9, 2010

Swimsuit Model

My child is a model. Ok, well, maybe not so much. We were at The Sweet Pea in Greenwood today, and I found this precious bathing suit. The girl working there was sweet enough to let me take it apart and try it on Ginger. She looked so stinkin' cute in it that they wanted a picture of her to go on their Facebook page. My head is big...really big. Of course, we came home with the precious bathing suit. Shhh...don't tell Hutson :)
Don't you love the rolls in the legs???
(It's all cute and fun until you're about twelve!)

If you're in the Greenwood area you should definitely stop by The Sweet Pea! (I wasn't paid for that advertisement :)

1 comment:

toddyhotty said...

LOL... so true about 'cute and fun until you turn 12'. Love you, girlie!