"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

So Long, Mr. Bottle

We (of course I mean Ginger) haven't had a bottle in a week! Woohoo!!! Well, let me back up. She had one Monday morning, but that would be my fault because I did not run the dishwasher Sunday night. Anywho, she doesn't seem to be bothered by it and takes her milk, juice, and water through a sippy cup. I was prepared for a battle and was ready to put my motherly foot down on the issue but didn't have to. Thank you, God! Oh, and speaking of all things heavenly, Ginger's newest word is "Jesus." Yep, that's right. She's been saying it, and not because it's tossed around here in vain but because my dad has been pointing to a magnet and saying it over and over to her. Such a reminder that she is quickly learning to repeat many things that we say and do.



Hope you are all having a GREAT week!





No comments: