"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Thursday, November 5, 2009

6 Months!

Dear Ginger,

Today you are six months old. I cannot believe how fast time has flown! It seems like just yesterday we were coming home from the hospital, and I was wondering how I was going to take care of such a tiny baby. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me and your daddy. I thank God everyday for choosing me to be your mommy!!! I fall more in love with you every single day!!! You are my sunshine!!!


At six months you are:
  • sitting all by yourself
  • secretly maneuvering from one side of your play mat to the other while we are not looking
  • eating cereal and pureed fruits and veggies (Pumpkins with Pears, Sweet Peas, and Applesauce are your favorites)
  • taking 3 glorious naps a day :) and sleeping through the night (for the most part)
  • waking up around 7:00 each morning
  • going to bed around 8:30 each night
  • in size 3 diapers (as of this past weekend)
  • squirmy when I try to change your diaper
  • wearing 6-9 month clothes
  • grinning from ear to ear when your daddy comes home from work
  • grabbing at anything and everything that is within your reach
I love you so much!!!!!!!

2 comments:

The Andersons said...

This is sooo sweet! She is a doll! :)

Shelly said...

She's a cutie! You commented on my blog several weeks ago. It's so funny how my daughter and your daughter are doing all the same things! It's so fun!!