"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Couch Potato

I laid Ginger down so I could get some important things done around the house like, you know, checking my Facebook account and updating our blog. I left her with her favorite book and bunny and turned the t.v. on to entertain her (I know, Mother of the Year). I went back to check on her, and this is how I found her...eyes glued to the t.v. and holding on for dear life to the blanket that she is on. I walked around in front of her, talked to her, and even took pictures of her face but nothing took her attention away from WordWorld on PBS. Earlier this week my dad suggested that she might be a couch potato. Well, Daddy, I think you got it right!



Two important things to say about this picture:
1. Please excuse the X-Box paraphenalia on and around the t.v and the window ledge. It belongs to my 33 year-old husband. If anyone has any suggestions as to how to remove these items from my den without causing World War III please be so kind as to share.
2. The look on Cookie Monster's face bothers me. Am I alone here???

No comments: