"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Saturday, May 8, 2010

No Better Mama...

than my mama! Before I had Ginger, I had a pretty good idea of what a wonderful Mother I had, but now, being a mom myself, I realize that I have the ABSOLUTE best Mama in the world! She loves me unconditionally and is always there for me. I couldn't ask for a better Bella (don't call her "grandmother"...she's much too young :) for my sweet daughter. My prayer is that I can show Ginger the same love that she shows me!! I love you, Mama!!!


Happy Mother's Day!!

2 comments:

GOODE TIME GIRLS! said...

She looks so sweet!! Happy Mothers Day to you too!!! XO KJ

Anonymous said...

Julie, you will never know what this means to me. I am so blessed to have you as a daughter. Our relationship is so wonderful and I thank God for you every day!

Love you, Mama