"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Friday, March 19, 2010

Back From My Hiatus

I'm back. You can stop asking around about me because I've returned, and I'm armed with about a hundred pictures. I re-entered the working world at the beginning of February, and it is so hard to balance hubby, baby, and job. My, oh my, did I have it easy when I was childless! What in the world did I do with my time after school??? My long-term subbing stint will be up at the end of March, so maybe things will return to a somewhat normal state. I have really enjoyed being back in the school setting and look forward to my own classroom next year. (That is, of course, if there is a job out there for me. Have you heard about the education budget cuts?? Frustrates me just typing about it!!)

I have included a dozen pictures of our lives lately...mostly about Miss Ginger B, obviously :)

Me and my girl

Ginger and Paxton at his 1st birthday party.

Loving some pancakes on a Saturday morning

Helping me with the dishes

Chilling in her walker

Ginger, Jacob, and Jaxon

One Sunday after church

Happy girl loves sliding

One last thing: I have to share that I finally made time to get my hair colored since one of my students is convinced that I am 52.
Happy weekend to all!!!

No comments: