"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Thursday, December 31, 2009

A New Decade!

Happy New Year!!! Where did 2009 go??? Oh yeah, I was taking care of an infant for half of it :) My sister-in-law asked me if I was going to call 2010, "Two thousand ten or twenty ten." I have no idea...guess whatever comes out. No matter how I refer to the year, I pray that God is as merciful and gracious to me and my family as he has been my previous 28 years!


Side note: Hutson's sister, Shirlianne, is behind Ginger, so that is her long blonde hair hanging past Ginger's ears. We have not suddenly grown shoulder-length hair!

2 comments:

The Andersons said...

Ha! It does look like she has long hair! :)

Shelly said...

Cutie. Glad you put that disclaimer, I was thinking: "wow, how on earth did her hair get so long!" ha!