Lovely Little Ladybug
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Lovely Little Ladybug
The birthday girl and her favorite grand!
Mama's present from us in the early stages. Dandy Doodlez fired it and wrote her name across the feet. It was precious!
Ginger and Aunt Christy
Nikki, Kyle, and Ginger
Ashley, Lauren, and Ginger
Mamaw Ginger and Ginger (confused? she's her namesake :)
My papaw left Mama a nice message on middle balloon that kindly asked, "Who's over the hill now???"
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Can I just say that I am jealous of my dad?! Ginger loves all of her family, but there is no one that she lights up more for than Papa Cool. When he walks in the room she begins throwing her arms around, smiling from ear to ear (with tongue sticking out), and trying to get out of the arms of whoever is holding her. I think these pictures prove what I am saying.
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Two important things to say about this picture:
1. Please excuse the X-Box paraphenalia on and around the t.v and the window ledge. It belongs to my 33 year-old husband. If anyone has any suggestions as to how to remove these items from my den without causing World War III please be so kind as to share.
2. The look on Cookie Monster's face bothers me. Am I alone here???
Sunday, October 11, 2009
A sweet girl named Hope at The Andersons gave me the Super Scribbler Award. Thanks, Hope!
Here are the Rules:
1. Each Super Scribbler I name today must in turn pass the award onto 5 most deserving bloggy friends.
2. Each super scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received the award.
3. Each super scribbler must display the award on his/her blog, and link to THIS POST, which explains the award.
4. Each super scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.My nominees are:
1. Laura T.
2. Lindsey C.
3. Amanda I.
4. Claire H.
5. Holly B.
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
To me, this picture looks just like Shawn Maddox and Hutson Ford sitting there.
He kept putting his arm around her...so sweet!
Paxton trying to sneak in some sugar! (Ginger did not complain :)
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
I was so excited that it was cold enough Sunday that Ginger could hang around in this cute outfit after church. She was a little confused by the footies :)
On our way to meet Bella in Greenwood for lunch and a little shopping. Thanks to Aunt Shirl for the precious ghost bib and Papa and Bella for the cute Halloween outfit. The onsie she has on says, "So Cute It's Scary!" and I have to agree :)
Uncle Bunky and Aunt Haley came to visit us this weekend, and we had a blast!
I love this picture of Ginger and Brad. To me, their eyes look a lot alike in this pic.
Friday, October 2, 2009
They begged me all day to take pictures of them with baby Dinger Belle
This is how I found Ginger right before I went to pick up the boys from preschool. She was laying there quietly and patiently while waiting on someone to rescue her. I think it's safe to say that she does not get her patience from me! :)